Saturday, May 3, 2014

To the One Above

To the One above


I feel like writing to the One above 
To thank Him for the things He has done 
For family, food and life with friends that are true
 He has given me the evidence of love.

I feel like writing to the One above 
To ask him for wisdom and knowledge So I may gain some courage 
To help others experience His love.

I feel like writing to the One above 
To enquire about my romantic love Has it passed? Or still yet to come?
For a sure answer I’d just have to wait.

I feel like writing to the One above
 To seek guidance for my future endeavors
To find out his plans for my life and match it against mine 
The future will be perfected by His hand.

I am writing to the One above Expressing my sincere desire to love 
For love is the only sure answer
 For God Himself is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment